The company "DNA-Technology Ukraine" presents products for the full technological cycle of molecular genetic research by real-time PCR, PCR with end-point detection, including basic equipment, a wide range of reagents for clinical bacteriology, virology, genodiagnostics , as well as reagents for the detection of DNA of infectious agents of agricultural plants and the diagnosis of genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
The quality of products at the level of world analogues is confirmed by international certificates (ISO 13485 to: 2016, 9001: 2015, CE IVD-certificates), which allows the company to compete successfully in Ukraine and abroad (partners in 45 countries).
The main directions of work of the company "DNA-Technology Ukraine":
- supply of reagent kits for DNA / RNA isolation systems for PCR diagnostics;
- supply of equipment for PCR, including detecting amplifiers of the DT series (DT-96, DT Prime, DT Light), thermostats, fluorescence detectors, PCR boxes;
- providing laboratories with consumables for PCR;
- service support of the equipment;
- technological support and consultations of laboratories on the company's products;
- organization of scientific and practical seminars and lectures for specialists in laboratory diagnostics.
Years of experience
DNA-Technology Ukraine started its activity in 2000 and became one of the leaders in the supply of PCR diagnostics.
Full technological cycle
The company is a manufacturer of a complete technological cycle - from research and development to equip and support medical laboratories with equipment and kits for reagents to perform molecular genetic research by real-time PCR.
The quality of products at the level of world analogues is confirmed by international certificates (ISO 13485 to: 2016, 9001: 2015, CE IVD-certificates), which allows the company to compete successfully in Ukraine and abroad (partners in 45 countries of the world).
Expiration dates of sets of reagents of production "DNA-Technology"?
- Forez - 9 months.
- FLASH - 12 months (excluding Hepatitis and HIV kits).
- Rt - 6-12 months (it is necessary to specify the system).
- HLA - 6 months.
- KVM-9 months.
Expiration dates of test systems change, more detailed information can be found on the website or from the manager.
What are the formats of complete sets of reagents produced by "DNA Technology"?
The kits are digged into paraffin tubes (all but the reagent kits for genetic polymorphisms by real-time PCR).
- striped (8 pieces of 0.2 ml) - Rt format;
- single 0.5 ml - format forres / FLASH "Gin";
- single 0.2 ml - FLASH format "Gin" and Rt.
When ordering sets with detection of FLASH and Rt it is necessary to specify the format of test tubes (single or striped)
More information can be found on the website.
In what format is the data obtained in the software "DNA Technology" stored?
* .Pdf Acrobat Reader
* .Jpg JPEG
* .Html HTML
* .Оdt Open Office
What is and in what cases use the analysis according to initial data?
The original data (mathematically unprocessed data, excluding the baseline and fitting) allow you to visually assess the growth of the fluorescence signal on each detection channel. Used to check questionable results (low fluorescence, irregular curve shape, etc.).
In which cases is the analysis of the results using the threshold method (Ct), and in which - the geometric method (Cp)?
By default, when analyzing optical measurements, RealTime_PCR uses the Geometric Method (Cp) - based on a mathematical analysis of the shape of the DNA accumulation curve during PCR.
Threshold method (Ct) - used in the case of non-standard situations, when the amplification curve differs significantly from the classical curve of DNA accumulation during PCR.
The threshold method may be recommended by other test system manufacturers. Based on drawing a "threshold" line parallel to the abscissa axis and determining the number of the reaction cycle (threshold cycle), on which the amplification curve for this tube crosses the boundary line.
Criteria of results (positive / negative / unreliable)?
"+" - in the sample there are fragments of the desired DNA (registered exponential signal growth for Specifics and registered / NOT registered signal growth for VC).
Specificity in standard programs (except genotyping - Analysis of polymorphisms, melting) for sets "DNA Technology" - is determined by the Fam channel.
Internal control (IR) in standard programs (except for genotyping - Analysis of polymorphisms, melting) for sets "DNA Technology" - is determined by the Hex channel.
Thus, a positive result is: Fam + / Hex +, or Fam + / Hex-
"-" - in the sample there are no fragments of the desired DNA (no exponential signal growth for Specificity, in the case of using an internal control sample (VC) - registered exponential signal growth for VC).
Thus, the negative result is: Fam - / Hex +
"Sun" - an inaccurate result (when using VK - there is no exponential signal growth, both for Specifics and for VK).
Thus, the inaccurate result is: Fam - / Hex-
For which tests is a specialized report developed?
A specialized report is created for:
- biocenoses (a set of reagents for the analysis of the biocenosis of the urogenital tract in women Femoflor, Androflor in men);
- SNP, analysis of melting polymorphisms;
- HPV (quantitative analysis and typing of human papilloma viruses - for a set of reagents Quantum);
- multiplex analysis;
- HLA typing;
- analysis of AZF loci;
- oncogenetics BRCA, CHECK2;
- RHD, Gender;
What types of analysis can be implemented using software "DNA Technology"?
Qualitative analysis - allows you to determine the presence or absence in the sample of the desired DNA fragment.
- Quantitative with standards.
- Analysis of polymorphisms, melting (for human genotyping).
- Multiplex analysis (TNC-complex, HerpesComplex, UMC-complex).
- Biocenosis (quantitative analysis of the biocenosis of the urogenital tract in women Femoflor, Androflor in men).
- HPV (for detection, typing and quantitative analysis of human papilloma viruses: sets of reagents Quantum).
- HMD (to identify genetically modified sources, determine their number (according to standards: 0.1%, 1%, 5%).
- HLA DR, HLA DQ (for HLA analysis).
- AZF (analysis of male infertility factors - azoospermia factor).
- RHD, Gender (Prenatal diagnosis).
- Relative - allows you to estimate the amount of the desired DNA fragment in the test samples relative to the "base" tube.
- Analysis of polymorphisms, 2 dyes - analysis of genetic polymorphisms, such as SNP, using two different fluorophores in one test tube.
How can I get / update software and ini files?
Software and ini-files can be obtained / updated:
- on the CD-disk enclosed in the instruction to devices at delivery of the equipment;
- on the website www.dna-technology.ua, section Support - Software for hardware (Software for hardware) and Files with test parameters for connection to the program (ini-files).