According to DSTU EN ISO 15189: 2015 "Medical laboratories. Quality and competence requirements ”the medical laboratory must clearly follow all the manufacturer's recommendations regarding the operation of the equipment. This DSTU can be used to confirm or assess the competence of medical laboratories by users of laboratory services regulated by the authorities and accreditation bodies.
LLC "DNA-Technology Ukraine", as the official representative of the manufacturer of medical equipment, recommends the following regarding the products:
Carry out maintenance (hereinafter maintenance) of DT series devices (DT-96, DT Prime, DT Light) once a year, regardless of the Company's warranty obligations in order to maintain the equipment in working order throughout its life.
To date, two methods of MOT (MOT 1 and MOT 2) have been developed:
- TO 1 is recommended to be carried out after the end of the first year of operation of devices;
- It is recommended to carry out MOT 2 after the end of the warranty period and further annually until the end of the service life of the devices.
In the course of carrying out TO1 the following parameters of devices are checked:
- Appearance and condition of sealing of the device.
- Operation of mechanisms of vertical and horizontal movement of the thermoblock.
- Operation of the optical part of the device.
- Operation of the temperature part of the device.
- TO 2 also includes calibration of the thermoblock and updating of firmware of temperature, optical, display and motor controllers to actual versions.
Based on the results of the performed maintenance of the devices, an act on the compliance of the equipment with the requirements for the working condition (requirements of the manufacturer's specifications) is issued.
For technical inspection, complaints and clarifications regarding the operation of the reagent kits, please contact
Technology Support Department: